Schedule a Referral Appointment
We value you as one of our Referring Partner Agencies in your effort to provide your clients with the education and assistance that they might need to promote their self-sufficiency. A safe and comfortable home, combined with a stable job to support a self-sufficient lifestyle, are values that we want to help encourage by providing the opportunity for them to furnish their homes comfortably and economically.
Appointment Scheduling Policies
- Beginning February 1, 2018, case managers will select their appointment time online and have their client pre-pay their furnishing fee at that time.
- Case managers should enter both their name and the client's name as well as the case manager's contact information when scheduling the appointment.
- Payments may be made using a credit or debit card or prepaid Visa or Mastercard gift card (available at grocery and convenience stores, etc).
- Appointments will not be scheduled until the package fee has been paid in Square.
- Appointments can be made 3 days to 3 weeks prior to the appointment time and are scheduled:
- Tuesday through Friday 10am-3pm (Appointments are 1 hour in length and scheduled on the hour)
- 1stand 3rd Saturdays of most months: 10AM to 12PM
Prior to scheduling the appointment, the referring case manager should verify that the referred client has funds available for the package and transportation fees and is ready to pay the package fee when the appointment is made.
We will confirm your appointment through email, which is our preferred communication method.
Please call / email us (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 919-322-0474) if you are cancelling an appointment, or need to make us aware of an immediate circumstance regarding the appointment.
Prior to the appointment date please ensure that your client has both the funds and the transportation for their appointment. Cancelling appointments limits our ability to help others. Clients who have pre-paid and cancel will only be allowed to re-schedule one time. Refunds will not be given. If The Green Chair is paying for the mover and the appointment is cancelled they may not be offered another appointment time that includes the GCP-paid mover.