Volunteering at The Green Chair Project
Volunteer jobs are varied and include light work to heavy moving. We are so grateful for all the help we have already received. It takes many hands and hearts to make The Green Chair Project work and we'd love to have you come join the fun!
- Regular volunteer openings are primarily on Wednesdays & Fridays from 10-5.
- Attendance at orientation, held the 2nd Wednesday of most months, is required before volunteering. Sign up here.
- Short-term volunteer openings are during our cleaning shift (3-5 pm Tuesday-Friday). Sign up here.
- Orientation is not required.
- To fulfill court-ordered/lawyer-recommend Community Service hours, review our requirements.
- Groups (4 or more individuals)
- For information on Corporate Volunteer opportunities click here.
- Minors must be 13 years or older to volunteer and anyone below 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Groups with children under 18 must have a 1:5 adult to youth ratio.
- All adults must actively volunteer with the youths and closely supervise them throughout their visit.
- All minors must have their application form electronically signed by their parent/guardian prior to their shift.
Complete our Waiver (for all First Time Volunteers)
- We require an electronically signed release form from each new volunteer before beginning any volunteer activity.
- We cannot accept release forms that have been altered or changed.
- Minors must have their application form electronically signed by their parent/guardian prior to their shift.
- Complete it by clicking here.
For any additional information or questions about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.