Volunteering at The Green Chair Project
Types of Volunteer Jobs:
Volunteer jobs are varied and include very light work to very heavy moving. No matter your ability or interests, we'll find a volunteer task that fits you! We are so grateful for all the help we have already received. It takes many hands and hearts to make The Green Chair Project work and we'd love to have you come join the fun.
Step 1: Know our Volunteer Hours
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 10-5
- Group Volunteering:
- Wednesday & Friday from 10-5
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month from 10-1
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your group or organization is interested in volunteering with us
Step 2: Know our Age Limit Information
- Minors must be 13 years or older to volunteer
- Those below 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- For groups of youth, we ask that there be a 1:5 adult to youth ratio (1:1 for 13 and 14 yr olds) and that the adults must actively volunteer with the youths and closely supervise them throughout their volunteer visit.
Step 3: Sign Up for a Volunteer Shift
Sign up through our online tool, VolunteerSpot, to view available volunteer shifts by clicking here.
Step 4: Sign our Waiver Form (for First Time Volunteers)
- We require an electronically signed release form from each new volunteer before you begin any volunteer activity.
- We cannot accept release forms that have been altered or changed.
- Minors must have their application form electronically signed by their parent/guardian.
- Complete our Online Volunteer Waiver Form by clicking here.
Click the link below if you are interested in volunteering with us for:
If you'd like any additional information or have questions about volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com.